Brand awareness is at the heart of a company’s success. Without good brand recognition in the market, your company can never thrive. Moreover, a trusted and reputed brand leaves a lasting impression on your consumers and allows them to have a firm grasp of what your business is about, its message, and its products. It is also a way to distinguish yourself from your competitors and prove to your clients why you’re a better choice.
Raising brand awareness is quite a tough job. However, by rightfully using your internet and digital marketing skills, you can make your business thrive in every market. This is because most consumers these days prefer online shopping over visiting an actual offline store. So, if you can make your business prominent among your target audience on various online platforms, you can surely conquer your niche market.
Here, we will discuss three digital marketing strategies to improve your brand awareness but first, let’s discuss what brand awareness is.
What Is Brand Awareness?
Brand awareness is a way of getting in front of your target audience and getting them to recognize and remember your business. The better the brand awareness you have, the more people will be familiar with your logo, designs, messaging, and products. The general rule of thumb is that more familiarity with your product and services will tempt your customers to buy from you regularly.
Now, let’s dive into some of the ways you can use digital marketing to increase your brand awareness.
Create An Engaging Website
Your company’s website is the most critical tool you can use to increase your brand awareness. It forms an essential part of any digital marketing strategy and must be highly engaging and user-friendly to drive the most results and be successful online.
Your website should match your branding strategy and be responsive to both desktop and mobile devices. A website not responding well on desktops or mobile devices can get penalized by Google.
Here is how you can make your website more engaging:
- Keep your website layout simple
- Streamline your navigation and make it easy to follow
- Use clear calls to action texts and buttons
- Match your website color with your branding or use eye-catching colors
- Use attractive and easy to read font
- Use rich visuals or images to grab the maximum attention of your customers
Optimize Your Content With User-Intent Related Keywords
You can optimize your content online so it is viewed by as many of your potential customers as possible. Optimizing your content using keywords comes under Search Engine Optimization (SEO), another great digital marketing tool to increase your brand’s exposure.
Here is how you can use user-intent related keywords to improve your ranking on Search Engine Result Pages (SERP):
- Use keyword research tools to find keywords in your industry and content categories. These are the words that your target audiences commonly use to find companies like yours
- Build content around these keywords. For example, if you’re a beauty store and find that many people are searching for an ‘oil-free foundation.’ Then you might create a post titled, ‘Top Benefits of Oil-Free Foundation for Dry Skin’
- Include keywords into your headlines, body, and image titles of your posts. However, avoid keyword stuffing that can destroy your SEO
Increase Your Social Media Engagement
Social media is an important tool when trying to build and reinforce customer relationships. If you rightfully use this platform, you can significantly boost your brand awareness and increase your company’s profits.
Promoting your brand on social media is important, but only putting out your content on these channels will not increase your sales or improve your brand awareness. The key is to be interactive and engaging on these platforms.
Here is how you can increase your social media engagement:
- Create polls and surveys
- Run contests and giveaways
- Post frequently and engage with your audience on comment sections
- Join question and answer sessions
- Engage in conversations with your customers