3 Key Points To Help You Become An Impactful Leader

July 21, 2022

3 Key Points To Help You Become An Impactful Leader

An ongoing debate that we all have talked about once in our lifetime is: Are great leaders born or made? You must have also once in your life come across this common debate.

The world is divided into two sides, some believe that great leaders are born and some believe they are made.

Hence it’s a tricky question and we believe the answer is both. A recent study shows that leadership is only 30% genetic and the other 70% is learnt.

So both nature and nurture are responsible for making leaders, hence if you are someone who aspires to become an impactful leader then you should never stop learning or developing the skills and traits needed to become a potentate leader.

Whether you want to lead a digital marketing company or want to start your own business you first need to build leadership skills and qualities.

Also Read: Common Marketing Mistakes Small Businesses Should Avoid

You can also take consultation from a certified business builder, as people with knowledge and experience will be able to guide you better on how to become a well-rounded leader.

Some people might have a slight genetic edge, but everyone can sharpen their leadership skills. If you want to improve your leadership qualities then keep on reading, as in this blog post we will outline 3 key points that will help you become an impactful leader.

Stay True To Your Core Values

If you want to become a successful person, keep in mind that there is no straight line or road to success that you can take to reach the top.

Always remember that your road to success will be filled with setbacks and challenges, and as a budding leader you need to be anchored to your core values. Make them your strong foundation as they will help you overcome setbacks and make good decisions.

When you are aligned with your core values and your company’s mission, you are able to handle difficult situations and are able to consider all factors from the human side to financials.

So always remember that your core values should be your guiding star as no matter how talented or skilled you are, you will never become a great leader if you lack solid core values and integrity.

Play Offense Not Defense

In the modern world, every competitive business is filled with disruption. Companies of all sizes and shapes want proactive leaders who know how to rewrite the rules, shake things up and fight to compete rather than waiting to be punched in the face.

Making a business successful requires quick judgment and courage, as you have to recognize opportunities and take them when the timing and reward/risk is just right.

Running a successful business is not about laying back and playing defense, if you want to make your business a unicorn then you need to learn how to fight with your competitors.

Practice Discipline

If you want to become a successful leader then you need to practice discipline religiously. You need to develop discipline in your personal and professional life in order to become an impactful leader.

Practicing discipline is one key element that is easier said than done, you will find almost everyone talking about how important it is to be disciplined in professional and personal life but you will find only a handful of people actually working hard to become disciplined.

Discipline is something that separates good from great leaders in sports, life and business, and you don’t need to have any genetics to work hard, it is just a conscious choice that anyone can make.

Whether you want to lead a digital marketing company or want to build your own startup, you need to practice discipline religiously in your personal and professional life in order to succeed.

About Raja Abbas

Raja Mohsin Abbas is the president of Reach First, a digital marketing agency that has offices in 2 different continents. In addition to this business, he has served as a consultant for many companies in North America. Streamlining business processes and increasing profits are his specialities.

He has a deep-rooted love for Pakistan, and through his entrepreneurial endeavors and building businesses from the ground up, he wants to empower the youth of Pakistan to contribute towards its economic growth. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

If you have any question,
feel free to contact me.